Saturday 15 December 2018

Back To Blogging With A New Release!!

Hello my lovelies :)
As some of you may or may not know team member Phe (otherwise known as me or the boss! unless you ask team member Dru then you will hear the words oh no and what did you do this time and a lot of sighing lol she is very very patient, and team member Maria just rolls her eyes at me and laughs......good job i'm the boss then lol!)
Has not been well and has been a little absent of late.....Well I'm Back!
However due to my absence I have got a little behind with my blogging and keeping all social media updated although Dru has done a fantastic job of keeping you all informed in world and on Facebook!
HUGE THANKS go out to Dru who has on her own run the business for the last couple of weeks giving me some much needed recovery time. 
So lets see if in one post I can recap December for you and get everything back up to date....here goes..

New Release Today @PS...Nails
Very Berry
30% Off for GROUP members this weekend only!
• Maitreya, Belleza, Slink & Omega HUDS
• Includes Polish for both hands and feet
• HUD set includes 16 colours as shown

New Release 12th Dec@PS...Nails
It's Snow Time
• Maitreya, Belleza, Slink & Omega HUDS
• Includes Polish for both hands and feet
• HUD set includes 16 colours as shown

DECEMBER EVENTS!

Dazzle

Designer Showcase

TWE12VE

The EVENT

On top of which there are several hunts also going on at the moment with some fab gifts just waiting for you to find. Hope you are all having a wonderful December so far Have a wonderful weekend all :)

No comments:

Post a Comment